- Park the vehicle on level ground. After turning off the engine, wait a few minutes for the oil to drain back in the bottom of the engine.
- Holds a drag under the end pull the dipstick out.
- Wipe the dipstick clean.
- Reinsert the dipstick fully.
- Holding a rag under the end, pull the dipstick out and check the oil level.
- Wipe the dipstick and reinsert it fully.
DO NOT USE ANY FLUID OTHER THAN WASHER FLUID
- Do not use soapy water or engine antifreeze instead of washer fluid.
- Doing so may cause streaking on the vehicle’s painted surfaces.
DILUTING WASHER FLUID
- Dilute washer fluid with water as necessary.
- Refer to the freezing temperatures listed on the washer fluid tank
TO PREVENT SERIOUS ENGINE DAMAGE
- Check the oil level on regular basis
WHEN REPLACING THE ENGINE OIL
- Be careful not to spill engine oil on the vehicle components.
- Avoid overfilling, as the engine could be damaged.
- Check the oil level on the dipstick every time you refill the vehicle.
- Be sure the engine oil filler cap is properly tightened.